Purpouse of the role:
We are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Technician with interest in DATA to join our Pharmacovigilance Unit. Someone who loves to take new challenges, to work in an international environment and who wants to grow with us.
Timely and correct execution of projects according to defined timelines and activities:
Update reference databases with new Pharmacovigilance Products and changes in different markets ensuring quality of the data: Classify products, standardize and group data following the company hierarchies and business rules
Data migration between date base
Evaluation and implementation of new pharmacovigilance software solutions
Support in global or local literature review
Case processing of non-serious cases through data base
Reporting of cases to the European authorities through EudraVigilance
Support to Pharmacovigilance Unit.
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences.
- Master’s in Pharmacovigilance or Bioinformatics will be a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish & English.
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focused and action oriented and ability to work with shifting priorities to meet project requirement.
- +1 year experience in pharmacovigilance data base and softwares.
We offer you:
A highly, dynamic & international working environment with employees from more than 15 nationalities.
A professional, inclusive and high-performance work environment to develop your skills and grow your career.
A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship.
Training and personal development program.
Flexible working schedule - Compacted workday on Friday.
Social Benefits: English lessons, wellbeing programme, flexible remuneration.
Home Office - Hybrid or Remote Model.