Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Senior Medical writer expert with experience in Clinical Evaluation Reports to join our Medical Device unit. If you have a scientific academic background, more than 3 years’ experience in writing, editing, and reviewing CERs, this job is made for you.
You will be in charge of the timely and correct execution of projects according to defined timelines:
- Perform literature searches and reviews for clinical regulatory document creation.
- Support in global regulatory strategies to ensure timely device approvals: roadmaps, viability analysis, clinical evaluation, risk management.
- Clinical Road Map
- Write, edit, and proofread CERs
- Strategic Scientific & Regulatory Advise
- Review of draft documentation
- Perform Due Diligence and Road Map
- Biotech Projects
- Training on clinical and medical device topics
- Degree in Life Sciences
- +3 year’s experience in Scientific Writing / Medical Device
- Experience writing CERs
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Proactive, good communication, negotiation and follow-up with potential clients
We offer you:
A highly, dynamic & international working environment with employees from more than 15 nationalities.
A professional, inclusive and high-performance work environment to develop your skills and grow your career.
A great company culture built around Passion, Flexibility, Commitment, Quality & Companionship.
Training and personal development program.
Flexible working schedule - Compacted workday on Friday.
Social Benefits: English lessons, wellbeing programme, flexible remuneration.
Home Office - Hybrid or Remote Model (You can be located anywhere in Spain!)